Monday, April 05, 2010

Snaill Mail

He kind of looks like the Whipper Snapper turtle.  He is Whipper Snapper design... how pleasant would it be if we got a little more snail mail rather than the bills and junk mail we get?  I had fun coloring him in. Love the madras plaid
The world as I see it ~ Well, one thing I can say right now is that I'm glad spring break is over!  I get my house back!  I get my schedule back!  I get my time!!  At least I can vacuum a room, or dust a desk and there wont be someone milling about it 2 seconds later.  Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have a pristine house all empty to myself, but it's amazing how 'lived' in you feel when everyone is home just hanging out!  

With temps in the 70's last week and a nice thunderstorm with rain last night, the outside looks pleasant too, everything is starting to bud and pop out of the ground.  Eewwww, especially those beautiful dandelions. 

Yuck!  I must taste good, as I type this, Tucker, who of course is sitting in my lap, is giving me a lick down.  Unconditional love from a furry four legged friend.  Weird!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is adorable! Love that snail! UGH spring break just started at my house :( Wish me luck! Glad things are back to normal for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin