Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easel Card

Haven't figured out a sentiment for this card yet, but love the dp that I got a few years ago. Found a few scraps laying around, still, too precious to use. (Waiting for what? I don't know) The butterfly is a punch from Martha Stewart. This will probably just become a beautiful birthday card. Or it will become a beautiful card sitting in my stash box!!
How do you truly write a happy post with a sarcastic tone, because after all... it is life as I see it.... not funny or humorous, nor sad....the life of a stay at home mom in the midwest with 2 teenagers, 2 dogs, a husband.
Yay! Things are starting to look green outside. Sunny and light blue skies so far today. The temps are supposed to get up in the 80s and windy.... it's a tease!

Although I think I keep a "clean house', this job is a lot of work. You really don't know how dirty things are until you are home 24/7 , you play on the floor with 2 hairy dogs and you have the opportunity to see it all. From literally the ground up. Now that the blinds are open, dirty windows (inside and out) dirt and the outside grime in the base of the window frame. Dust on the blinds, dust on the ceiling fans, dog hair "in" the carpet and on the edge by the base boards, finger prints, grime and dust on the doors and frames.... I could go on, but you get the point. Ugh! Don't get me started on the stainless refrigerator or the salt stained garage floor!!

Stromboli for dinner last night! Now that was a good thing!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love your Easel Card- I have never made one. The life of a SAHM is a hard one- cleaning is a lot of work- me not likey some days too! Worked in my flower beds last night! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin