Monday, March 29, 2010

Love

This was a terrifically fun card to  make.  Looks all fancy and stuff!! hee hee I have all my scraps on the side of my desk and have in 'a way' built up my next card project.  I pulled card stock and pre-folded it, then I pulled scraps that match or contrast with the card stock, and they are just laying on the edge of the desk waiting for that inspiration to take hold, then when I see an image or something I'd like to try and case, I pull out my similar matching card and accessories and work my magic!!!  This card idea came from Stamping with Serendipity.













Next up~ the visit to Purdue University this past Saturday.  I thought it was hard when the kids were babies to look at the camera and get a nice picture.  It still happens at 14 & 16.  Sissy didn't like something Bubba said and so she had to give him a love tap. Here they are in the center of the campus, I believe.  It was a beautiful spring day.  We took our own walking tour.  It's a good size campus.  Bubba didn't really know what to make of it.  We were just looking at buildings and classrooms.  I don't know what kind of 'feeling' you take away from that!

Sisterly Love

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is very elegant! I love it! Good luck with the college search! UGH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin