Friday, March 12, 2010

Coffee & tea and me at home....

Here's a colorful spring diddy I did for someone who participates in my Card of the Month club. Each month they receive a card hand created by moi and it relates to the theme, season or holiday of that month. CKB wanted her cards to have a coffee theme so that she would be able to make an effort each month to invite someone to join her. The coffee cup bird houses also have a springtime feel with the colors. Of course the image is CASed.... it would take me so long to come up with something original..... but look at the hundreds of things I can create with all that cool imagery everywhere I go!

Last night was a Hockey banquet for Bubba. Sadly it will probably be our last. In speaking with two other sets of Junior parents whose sons are also on JV.... it sounds as if they are going through the same "non drama iffy-ness" that their sons don't want to return their senior year to play.... with the strong possibility of being on the bubble once again of possibly NOT making Varsity? It's a club team through the high school.... politics like everything else! And Kim.... even bullying is going on amongst the players. A stupid SOB junior (of course not Bubba) is picking on the freshman players making them do idiotic things... and he never gets caught... according to one freshman mom who nervously talked to me last night thinking her kid was the only one being targeted.... when she realized how we openly talked about the 'bully' who was conveniently absent from the festivities. His parents can't face other people. Cowards!!! More about bullies another time.

Almost ALL of the snow if off our yard.... but it's like a sponge. I can't tell you how many special presents I picked up in the yard from my favorite four legged friends! Yikes! I'm off to give a pint of blood today.


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This card is adorable! I love the colors- Yippee for SPRING!

Bullies SUCK! Why do people feel the need to be so nasty??? Poor Bubba! I personally could not believe this starts so early- Pre- K! UGHHHHH! It should not start all!!!

Happy clean up day! I will be getting out to do mine soon- not all the snow is gone from my yard yet! That's what I get for living on a cul-du-sac! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin