Thursday, March 11, 2010

Out the door

Here is a sampling of mail that went west to my friend BE who is a realtor. I think she was tired of me sending out emails and bugging her, so she placed an order. Thanks BE!! This first one is just a sample thank you I sent her because she didn't want all the cards to read "Sold" she couldn't decide. Sometimes she needs to thank inspectors and other realtors and the bank.... so that could be the next order. They have a Zindorf feel to them!!!



You just get a sneek peek below at the Sell-a-bella cards....it was more to see how I packaged them up.



Sonny with a chance??(isn't that a tv show).... or is it Cloudy with a chance of meatballs????(movie?) The ground is quite squishy out there. But this means spring is coming! Yay!

Had potstickers they other night for dinner.... can I say D-lish! The kids have been eating and enjoying these frozen ones for a while, then I say my buddy Rach (Rachel Ray) making them..... very easy to make and they were so good. Had them with steamed rice and a sauteed slaw salad. Yummo! Glad everyone is enjoying trying new things around here... with little complaint I might add.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous card! Love the way you packaged them! An order is and order! SMILE!

I had no idea Rach was your buddy too ;) She always is dishing out the good recipes to me! te he he!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin