Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 chicks

Happy St. Patricks' Day!

Whatever that might mean to y'all. Here is a cute little card with 3 chicks bearing gifts. A little shadow effect going on here, the card front is shorter than the back, so I didn't know how to prop it up to take the picture.... so I leaned it into my supply basket. On the bottom of the back part of the card is a strip of embossed paper with buttons on it.... can't see it! Darn... I've seen a lot of blogs on photography lately, I should have taken two pictures, then one with a close up of the coolness that makes this card unique. Sorry, I'm not running upstairs to take a picture. But darn darn.....

Yay, another sunny day. It got up to 60 degrees yesterday. I was outside cleaning up dead leaves and was working up a sweat. I did not want to complain!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

te he he this is so cute and fun! Chickens with gifts nothing better! SMILE! I did some work outside yesterday! Loving the weather!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin