Friday, March 19, 2010

Thanks

for a great week!!! Except for this nasty head cold I got! Probably from walking in the rain downtown Chicago last weekend for Sissy's v-ball tourney! Aaah-choooo!

Saw a similar card in SCS gallery and whipped up a few of these babies. I had forgotten about the embossing folders I had and it just completes these cards.

Simple layers, a few left over scrap pieces and two cute Thank you notes!!!

Burgers on the grill last night... the two boys home last night thought they were delish!! It's all in the Dale's seasoning, Well I gotta run, I got a lunch date today in Gurnee and have got to get stuff (take the boys for a walk) done. Thanks for checking into my creative greetings!! blog. I appreciate y'all!!!!
Happy Day!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin