Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hello Mr. Mouse

Super simple hello card. I'm sure something else FUN could be added... I'll take the advice if you want to give it.... just one of those cards easy to create and hopefully it will brighten someone's day when they receive it!
OMG! I've been reading too many creative blogs out there and I am blown away by the talent... it's the new keeping up with the Jones-es. Heidi Swapp is getting ready to go to Italy to teach a class! I know Chaotic is gearing up to go to a class with Michelle Zindorf in Texas. Bakerella is getting ready to finish up the book she is getting published. They are SHIN-ing over at House of SHINE (AKA Highlowaha) Photography, cooking, give-a-ways, gadgets, stamps, re-decorating tips and so much more....

Great dinner last nite Chicken Cannelloni with cream sauce....spinich, carrots, nutmeg, onions & garlic.... mixed with a basic chicken.... a few other things.... stuffed in shells ~ baked with a milk cream sauce, topped with parmesan.....mmmmm mmmmm good!

A pretty red cardinal is chirping out my window! It's going to be a great day!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This mouse is a cutie! I agree it is going to be a wonderful day! Dinner sounded wonderful! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin