Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Slow, turtle crossing!

Happy Birthday Kim!!!
Here's a friendly turtle by Whipper Snapper that I've done before, but he is so cute that it's fun to draw him over and over and over again.I've noticed with the whimsical cards I need more glitter. I had gotten a clear glitter gel pen through an online mass order.... but it never seemed to work... so I am on the hunt for a clear glitter gel pen.... something that dries faster than Stickles.

What a nice morning to look out in the backyard and see the sun in the back field. Blue skies and no snow. I see new houses (about 8 years old) and then a big Red Barn that the sun is SHINing on.
OMG, how instant is that.... I just got my point and shoot and took a picture and uploaded it.... what amazing technology!!
Our poor (ha!) little bird friends must fend for themselves.... Mr. Squirrel found numerous ways of getting on the bird feeder....so that was taken down over the weekend.... they are searching the ground for left over seeds.
Tucker is not feeling so well... per usual, he is on my lap as I type this and I hear his stomach making gurgly noises, he didn't eat breakfast. I'm a lucky gal.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Thanks so much Peggy! This card is adorable! I have a gelly roll stardust glitter pen! I really like it but not the same a sticklers!

Beautiful photo! Hope Tucker feels better!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin