Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1,000 Post hit by Mickey

o o
0

Hello from HOT, HOT. HOT Orlando Florida!!!!! Above is my cyber version of Mickey Mouse!!!!!

Traveling is an interesting adventure. I do not recommend connecting flights on different airlines. I do not recommend leaving in 61 degree fog and landing to 96 degree night time and disorientation. I do not recommend going through the toll way and not paying, but relizing too late you can't get to the pay part of the toll road. I do not recommend a bully as a car agent!!!

But other than that I am fine! I just got internet connection and I will be on later tonight after I sign Sissy over to the parent chaperones..... all I can say is BLESS those two moms who will be in a house with 10 girls!!!!




1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOO HOOO! YOu have fun in the sun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin