Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anniversary Cards

Although unique, one of a kind and different, I am now into making two cards at once. All the extra paper and stamps are just sitting in front of me anyhow.  Then my card inventory seems to grow quicker, too.  I've given away a few cards in the past weeks to try and jump start the faux business, again.  I sell my cards very reasonable,  for $2-$2.50 how can you go wrong??  I was in a stationary store in Orlando and saw these really cute cards... checked out the back and they were 'hand crafted'.  I copied down the email and will  CASE one so you can check them out as well. 
Those cards were going for $6 each. I should have bought one of the cards because they had a cute synopsis on the back stating how each card is whimsy and unique, and of course these cards are for special people.  Maybe I'll ask CEW to help me change my wording a bit. from 'to those friends and family who deserve more than just a last minute grocery story card'.... they had the word whimsy and 'like 10,000 of the same card' in their mission statement.

I am waiting for a call from Bubba.  He is at CSI (Crime Scene Investigation) camp at Augustan College in Rock Island Illinois.  2-1/2 hours from here.  His first over night camp and being away.... if we don't count hockey tournaments.  Yesterday's text was he was feeling terrible.... bad night sleep, he could hear all the noises.  Today's text is much better... but he has to call me back... I need to hear his voice, he is hopping into the shower.  My oldest baby.... will be getting ready for college one year from now.... Yikes!!!  I got a little pommy licking my foot while I type this... life is grand.... lastly.... Sissy got her ears double pierced yesterday, she is happy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin