Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A little note

I believe this layout must have been a challenge over at SCS .  Lots of cards in the gallery looked like this, so I took on the challenge and created a few cards too!! I have to play along!!  I guess if I wanted to challenge my card skills more I would actually join into these weekly events, but I like doing it on my own, I don't feel any pressure to have to have complete talent and unique designs... on demand!!! but then a few days later I make the cuteness!!
Watch out, bite you tongue....I need a job!  The tension in the house, kids home needing to be entertained, cleaning, the dogs wanting attention, 4 adults/heads personalities clashing.... we still have weeks left of summer, how to motivate??  What is my purpose?

Sunny days, low humidity, beautiful blue sky, minimal skeeters, life is a challenge sometimes... trying not to sweat the small stuff.
There is no key to happiness…the door is always open

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin