Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's June!

That's the most powerful title I can come up with!  It's June 1!  Hot and humid here in Illinois.  Yes!  I will take it, but sometimes we like a nice day to open the windows, 78 degrees no humidity... well, we did have that on Friday, beautiful!!  But it seems so long ago.... the boys went to the Indy 500 on Sunday and had a great day in the 96 degree, hottest race on temperature. And Sissy and I went up to Milwaukee to visit friends.  Now it's on to the LAST day of school for the kiddos!
Love this bird from Whipper Snapper!  He was holding a balloon, but once again, my images are too large and it wouldn't fit, (and what that means is I cut the white card stock to a small size, no real measurement, then I start to doodle and then I realize I run out of room) so I matched the purple tulip with the paper and think it's grand! He's ready to party for your birthday, chirp chirp hurray!!!

Trying to finish the nursery school mural this week, need to get it out of the basement.  I'm loving it!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Love all the pretty layers on this card! Sounds like a good weekend! Happy June my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin