Thursday, June 10, 2010

Goodwill Hunting

Score!!! Big time! Oh and before I forget for the rest of my family.... Go Hawks!  Striking game last night!!

Back to me!  Sissy and I went shopping yesterday morning and I was trying to have ideas in my head before I walked into GW. We have to almost drive 25 minutes to get there! Here's what we got for $20!!!! 
 A. Picture frame, solid, Sissy's new room is painted Robin's egg blue, with french tole (tulle?) Eiffel tower etc.... may keep the flower pictures, looks great. 
B. Brand new paper making kit (never opened).  Cool thing to add to my cards, especially for this gal who has an organic store and likes things homemade.  Made my first three sheets last night, so cool! I've always wanted to make my own paper. 
C & D. Small black picture frame and ornate photo (book holder?). Frame already with a black and white photo in the downstairs bathroom. 
E. The item I was looking for... fun and comfortable dress for nephews wedding reception in July.  Awesomely Hot!!! (hee hee) 
 F. Curling ribbon (never opened) for all the cool gifts I give away. 
G.  Yellow shred, bargain for the House of Shine (secret).  H. Applique (?) two butterflies (on the pink) and on the blue, crochet collar.... that, I some how can put on a card. 
I. Not pictured.... a fork.  I'm trying to remake a really cool wind chime out of silverware (more to come on that). I probably would have bought more, but Sissy kept pushing the cart toward the check out.  She hasn't felt the thrill of shopping at GW.... someday, right mom????

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG you did SCORE at GW! It's all of my kids favorite spot to go- even the 19 year old loves GW! The GAME was AWESOME last night too! WOO HOO!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin