Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June Bride

A wedding card we made at stamp camp a few weeks ago.  It will come in handy!  In July my nephew is having their wedding reception.  They are actually going to Las Vegas and getting married tomorrow!!  We can watch it here www.mgmgrandweddings.com You can click on the link to (you might have to play around with the site, quite interesting... I think it will go live at 6pm for Brandon & Tori. Thursday)... I guess weddings are big business.  
The reason I love going to stamp camp is the techniques I forget to use.... like this vellum overlay.  Makes the card seem so elegant!! I have been in my 'studio' making cards and booklets with my bind it all.  I am hoping that some of my 'feelers' of sending emails and 'giving' cards away will help get business moving.  I love everyone who suggests I go and 'sell' my stuff at local downtown boutiques... but my cards, right now are just personal... I like the one on one sale... unless you want to become my salesman and do the leg work!!

Bubba just texted me from camp? college?  He is very very tired.  He stayed up late last night.  What does that mean?  And with who??? He got to see a cadaver Monday and thought that was cool!! Rainy day today, I have to clean out my computer!!

2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

I love the vellum overlays too! :)

K Hutchinson said...

ahhhh a Vegas wedding! Gorgeous card! Love the velum I forget to use it too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin