Thursday, June 17, 2010

Love Blooms

And lots of things bloom here in Orlando.  All the flowers and blooms on all the hotel properties, gorgeous!!

Today has been a great day.  All about ME so far!!  I woke up before 8 am eastern time... just put on my suit and went out to the pool.... early sun and a pool to myself!  I swam laps, read my wonderful book and enjoyed peace and quiet.  With 30 SPF, really don't want to burn at my age!!!  2 hours of it!  Showered and went out to the Outlet mall we have discovered.  It's like the 2nds store for Disney gifts.... one of Sissy's team mates liked my Mickey bag and wondered if I'd get her one.  What a great reason to go back.  But I must admit... I really get lost and messed around on the streets since they all seem to run parallel.  I also found a Starbucks to get a $5 gift card for the chaperones, just a small token, since 'we' payed for their flight, housing and food.  Found myself a taco bell.... and now I have 1-1/2 hours to search the net.... before I'm off to watch Sissy and the team at 2:30.

Well my card is CASed.... oh yeah!  I think I was NOT going to say that anymore.... because all my cards are CASed..... I will just remind you.... although they are CASed.... it's pretty much just the layout, so is that really Copying and Sharing Everything???.... I mean all the papers and stamps or doodles on my part are quite different.  Well, I need to check out a few blogs and put on more deodorant before I go back out into the 92 degree weather!!
Happy Day!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG this is so pretty CASed or not! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! SMILE! Have a great time! Good luck to Sissy team!

Cheryl Houston said...

Love this one.

So jealous!

:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin