Wednesday, June 02, 2010

What can you do with a paper bag?

Here is an amazingly cute way to give a small or flat gift!  Perfect for 1 or 2 creative greetings!!! Over at the House of Shine a recent challenge had us using a paper bag and a grocery store.... and you come up with what you will from those two things.  I unfortunately did not participate in the challenge, but am now showcasing how I altered a paper lunch bag! Cute huh?  Got the idea from Mish Mash.
On to today's card, adorable (whipper snapper ??)friends stacked all together.  I don't think I have a sentiment on the inside, but it could be used for... Wishing you happy birthday from the gang!  Sorry we're so slow.....
Finishing the pre-school mural today.  Stay tuned, because I like to move it, move it!!!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG this is adorable! I love using a paper bag! So many cool things you can do with them! I can't wait to see the mural! SMILE!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin