Friday, June 25, 2010

Birdie, birdie, birdie

Trio bird, tri bird, three bird, stackable birds, here birdie.... just trying to come up with a title.  I'm thinking I need a skinnier pen to do some of my doodling... like a fine tip sharpie, these lines here seem very thick now
that I see the photo.
 Another card for the Yellow Awning Shop.... which I will tell you about soon.  The background paper is from a sticky back small card pack.... lots of bright fun colors. 
Yay! It's another beautiful day here in Northern Illinois.  Warm, but the humidity is not suppose to come back until tomorrow.  Hubby and I go pick up Bubba from CSI camp early this afternoon... I haven't seen him in 12 days.... this is just a taste of the rest of his life.... boo hoo!
Cooper has been shedding, so I have to do some major vacuuming.  Tucker had a tummy ache yesterday, but appears to be feeling better.... me.... happily creating cards.... I got two hits on my
***shameless plug****
and it's Friday, who could ask for more!!! SHINE On!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOO HOO! Your card is adorable! Happy Friday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin