Friday, June 11, 2010

You got a friend in me

This title has so many meanings!  The new Toy Story moving is coming out on the 18th.... I love Toy Story!!  Some day I'll have to show you my collection.  It is so fun to look at, Buzz and Woody and the gang.  My most exciting double meaning, or triple title meeting.... After about 8 years or more , I went into a music store and bought myself a new EASY piano book.  I have been playing songs over and over from high school.... one of my FUN piano books is Grease and that came out in 1978!!  This new piano book is Disney Movie Theme songs and the song I love learning how to play is "You got a friend in me" by Randy Newman, Short people got no reason to live!  Are you a product of the late 70's/ early 80's?  Then you  know what Im talking about!!
Although I quit taking piano lessons around 1978, I've been playing ever since, I love it and wish I was better at it... but for right now it is helping with deteriating coordination skills and brain cells.  Not to worry, it's just 'old' age I'm talking about.  Next, if you were to take the title literally, it is a true statement.... one of my mottos,  but I'll say it like George W. Bush, don't mess with Texas.... I mean if you mess with prdesigns, you don't got a friend in me! If you know what I mean!!! And finally, look at these young whipper snappers.... don't they look like they can be friends???  I am amazed with the bright color, am using very old markers they still have a lot of life and ink left in them.  These type of cards are very fun to give out!!
Happy Friday!!
PS If all works out, next week I will be blogging from a secret remote location.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

I love Toy Story! It's one of my favorites! And the 2nd one was as good as the first! I also love Tom Hanks so that may have something to do with it!

I took piano lessons FOREVER! I still don't play well. I wish I did though.

Secret remote location??!! Oh! the suspense!!

K Hutchinson said...

Taking piano lessons is on my bucket list :) Your card is adorable! You are such a tease- secret location! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin