Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh, here's a good one

So many thoughts in my mind, I can type as fast as I think, or faster, but then formulating complete sentences is at times a challenge. I think mainly if you don't use it, you lose it! Here is a card from last week, although I feel appropriate for the day. It's actually a digi print (or something I created off of Print Master) and I CASEd it from Heidi Swapp, peace, love, smiles and fun.... her's is a bit different. I just love the new 'clip' art that they come up with... and since I haven't purchased any new computer programs, in forever.... I have to make due with the old stuff.

I could see a couple of Mickey ears on top of the smiling face.... ooooh....maybe I should go over to the Kodak program and doodle and repost.... but I am typing this in my hotel lobby on the WI Fi since I can't get service in my room. So, don't hold your breathe about the Mickey ears!!!

Sissy played 3 matches at two games each first thing this am.... they are at 2 wins and 1 loss.... seems that they are second in their 'pool'... so tomorrow we play at 2:30.... it's very overcast and warm out, maybe this would be the perfect time to nap poolside.... since I'm on vacation!!!

Happy Day

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

perfect vacation card! Love it! You enjoy your nap pool side!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin