Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Eat more Cake

It's time to monkey around, and hide behind the birthday cake, peek- a- boo!!!! happy birthday to you!!! Great CASe (copy and share EVERYTHING). Love the fork in the tail, love the party hat, love the purple and green!!!
If you look closely, you can see the monkey reflection.... that is a little bond book I made in matching colors, it is the acetate cover sheet, you can see a little scallop edge which is part of the binding. Gift with matching card!!
Yay, I'm glad blogger is working. Then I can get on with my normal routine. However, the dogs will have to take a rain check!! I had more to say, but for some reason I am getting booted off everything I write today, and my mind can not work and re-work the same thought twice.... so, I will go and wish my viewers.... Happy day!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Blogger has been icky the last day! However, your card is wicked cute! Happy Day to you too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin