Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy birthday balloon


I'm having a debate with myself, is a simple card a 'better' card, or just different?  I mean if it is too simple, does it look like I put any effort into creating it?  Is it still worth the same price as any other card? Should a card with more layers cost more?  If a card is too thick to mail without extra postage, should you just have cards that are to be hand delivered only? Hand drawn images?  Stamped? Digi? Combination of everything?  And, if I could answer all those questions, I'd be Peggy Halmark instead of Unique One of Kind whimsical hand crafted creative greetings!!

We had dog walks, dog washes, car washes and summer time bickering fun in our house yesterday.  Summer is in full swing, the boredom sets in!  Not for me, I'm never bored.... there is great reading to be had, I'm still having fun, doodling and creating and cleaning and playing with dogs and wiping down a mirror and then creating a hand crafted scrap book (more to come on those) oooh, so fun!!!  More cleaning and the cooking and visiting neighbors and more crafting and more cleaning.  Summer time, summer time!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Sounds like you are one busy lady! Your card is super duper adorable! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin