Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pink Blush

I borrowed this stamp set from MK, it's SU!  You know how simple this line drawing is?  Too simple to doodle myself and actually fun to stamp!  That's how simple!!  While I have the stamp set on loan, I'm creating lots of images to put in my stash.
Looking at this photo the card looks kind of wrinkled... I wonder if I have to iron it? hee hee
Well in other news, not much to report...DH has decided that it's okay to have a week of vacation and not really do anything or go anywhere.  It's not that he's having fun at this, but he's glad to be getting some of the piddly stuff done.  And you know, as the honey do wifey... I'm glad he's getting that 'stuff' done. 

It's time for school to start back up.  You hit that wall and the boredom and the novelty of sleeping in, staying up late, lounging on the couch watching tv all day... sets in.  It's time to have something to do!!!  Now I better get off my butt and do something!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin