Friday, July 16, 2010

For Every Season, turn, turn

Along with the fun and whimsy of card making and paper crafts, there is a serious and heartfelt side.  As a card maker you should make all different kinds of cards, and with that comes the comfort of sympathy.  Here are two examples.  I'm loving the butterfly stamp... they can be used on any type of card.  Same stamp, different colors, different layout... but very sincere.
I love the dimension of a popped up butterfly.... cutting out another stamped image and using pop dots!

Shortly, I will be showing you my progression in this new endeavor... the Sketchbook Project 2011.  You can check it
out here---->
http://arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject
I got my sketchbook in the mail yesterday, they are saying
 It's like a  concert tour with Sketchbooks.
The theme I am working with is A View from Up Here.  I'm looking forward to altering the sketchbook a bit and adding a few tags, fibers, pockets and tags.  Stay tuned.

Bubba and I gave blood today.  My fourth time this year.  His first time ever! I'm a bit tired.  Yay, it's the weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin