Monday, July 26, 2010

Some things make me happy

I just like looking at the cover of this mini scrap book I made a few weeks ago.  It makes me happy!!  I love the colors, I love the layout.  I love the butterfly in the circle punch.  I love the 3 little flowers on the bottom right. I'm willing to give this awesome mini scrapbook up.  Why make things if you can't set them up to let them fly away and be free.  Inquire within!

Vacation week.  Not really for me, but DH.  I have recently heard two tv shows with tv moms saying.... going on vacation with your children is a business trip with very little benefits, because you take your job with you, it's just in a different location.  You'll have to stay tuned to hear what adventures we took. Job interview that I teased about last week was cancelled.  They have to 'think' before they re-organize.  I'm refreshed from my one day temp. job though.  Dealing with the public is a very, very funny thing!!

Happy Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin