Monday, July 05, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

The other day on my blog it was the birthday balloon, yesterday hubby and I tried really hard to upload my first video to the blog, it was the Statue of Liberty in honor of the country's birthday (it didn't work, I am soooo bummed, but try the link on the word video, it is on You Tube) and today is Sissy's 15th birthday cake pose.  But when you think of it, there are tons of birthdays every day, and I just looked it up, you share your birthday with 17,995,207 other people world wide.

Well, I'll keep working on uploading videos, I love the new technology that comes with digital cameras, video recorders, computer, USB, plugs, outlets, You Tube, Ustream, upload, download.... but sometimes when you are sunk in the middle of it, you just want to chuck it out the window.  It might make you feel better, but you are throwing away ton$.

Oh, happy day!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Sorry your video did not work! YUMMY CAKE! Hope Sissy had a great bday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin