Wednesday, July 07, 2010

3 digi cards

I'm giving my hand at Digital imaged cards... that is to say that the paper, sentiments, embellishments are all created on a computer program, given dimension and so the card is all designed and created, just waiting for you to print it and then slap it on a card stock base.  Fun?  I signed up for a FREE 2 week class with Jessica Sprague

Card 1: Hi... it does look dimensional, there are words in the long word bubble bottom right, but they were so tiny and not clear, I just covered them up. Creative license.
Card 2: Thanks, one step up, print the image added brads.  Not sure if I like the color combo.

Card 3: Congratulations.... pieced the patterned paper, cut it out and used decorative edges. Stapled the sentiment.

She had some other images, but I think you need a specific Photo Shop program.... you are able to adjust the size, color and shape of things.... I couldn't figure it out.... go figure... but if I went to my Print Master Program, I could sort of copy it.  Digi cards are very interesting.... but right now, I'm still having fun piecing together REAL paper, doodling images and creating shadows with COPIC markers.... but I can see how  people like this digi stuff (some call it brushes, I thought it was clip art).... some images you can purchase on line for .99 cents.

Thanks you Kim for all of your sweet comments.... but you need to read between the lines.... I'm really not that busy of a girl.  I need a creative job... somewhere!!!
Hi Dad!  Did you figure out the Video?


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I was so going to sign up for Jessica free class and forgot! Cool cards! Picnik is great for editing photos and is FREE!

Ok, maybe once my head clears and voice comes back I be able to read between the lines! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin