Monday, July 12, 2010

It's a shower

Here's a special card I made for a friends' request for a wedding shower.  Get it???  I saw the idea for a shower curtain and thought it was quite adorable.  I used a skewer for the rod and cut it down and then propped it up on foam tape.  The curtain is material that I punched holes into, so you can actually open and shut the curtain.  Cross your fingers and hope that it stays together!!!
This past weekend we went to Southern Indiana for a wedding reception for one of my DH's nephews.  B & T got married 3 weeks ago in a Las Vegas destination wedding.  We got to see it LIVE on the computer.  That was real interesting to witness the wedding via the computer.  They then had their wedding reception this past weekend in Terre Haute Indiana.  It had a gambling theme, with dice and bingo, prizes for the guests, a candy bar that we could fill up little Chinese takeout containers.  The dancing was fun, the couple was gorgeous ( they had their tux and gown on) and it was fun to see some of my DH's family. First time wedding reception for the kids. Sissy didn't like the way I was dancing... I think she wouldn't like anything I did. Then before we came home yesterday, we stopped and walked around Indiana State's campus.  Hubby's Alma mater. 
Back to 'normal' today. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin