Thursday, July 22, 2010

You're the bees knees!!

Excellent... and a cute thing to say!!  If you want to know more about the origin of the Bees Knees (the gecko says it in the Geico commercials) saying go ----> here.  This is a super cute Hedge Hog from the Penny Black line.  A sweet little note card to send a friend.  I think any sentiment can be put inside this fun card! Bright colors!  The flower petals and the wings all have Stickles on them. (glue like substance that has glitter in it... ooh, is it the combination of stick and sparkle????).  Not sure if my Copic marker (the one I used to color in the skin tone, not his quills)... or is it my black sharpie pen... they are not liking being combined... I have a fear of the 'smear'....so then I blended in a water color pencil to even out the skin tone.
Took Sissy up to UW- Whitewater Wisconsin for a volleyball camp.  She seemed really comfortable in the dorm room.  Thinking of  how she would decorate the stark white brick walls with posters.  For some reason I don't feel as nervous with the thought of her going to college than I do Bubba... who will be going next year.  Go figure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin