Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Birds of a Feather

While blurfing one day I came across some odd birds and thought they were actually adorably cute!!!  I recreated them.  Feathers and google eyes, how fun!  The feathers were ironically stored in the basement in one of my craft bins, something I've moved from house to house that holds clips and glitter, cinnamon sticks and puff balls, channel pipe cleaners and Popsicle sticks....
all those things I used to help the 'kids' create their school projects... before I bought this actual card making stuff.  The real craft supplies!!!  Sitting and getting dusty, forgotten!!! And then some creative person decides to use this 'stuff' and poof... it makes itself into an awesomely amazing FUN card!!

Looks like it's going to be a hot, hot day.  Sissy is off to volleyball camp... and I think after blog surfing, I will vacuum dust doggies (not dust bunnies) and pick up and actually put away things from the loooonggg holiday weekend.... does this mean the summer is half over?  Gotta check and see when my Senior starts his last year of high school.... Yikes!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Te he he! These birdies are so cute! Love them! You have so much going on! Remember to relax and enjoy the flowers too! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin