Thursday, July 08, 2010

I forgot your birthday...

Ahhh... Nuts!  This was simply an adorable card to CASE.  I've been making more than cards in my creative greetings!! studio... you'll have to check back another time to see the cute mini scrap books I've been making.
Just got done taking Sissy to her early morning v-ball practice, walked the dogs, went to the vet to pick up heartworm tablets, took Bubba to the eye doctor to get some new lenses for his glasses, gas in the car and replacement sunglasses from Kohls (since I dropped mine on the tile floor and SMASH!!)... and it's only 10:15 am....I like that everything is within a few square miles of my house.  One good thing about a small town.  Now, I'm going to go sit on my BUTT for a few... and see what blurfing and CASe-ing I can do.  Bring on the humidity... I'm inside with happy fans and airconditioning!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

aww this is adorable! I love him! I was planning on sitting my butt in the ac today too but the neighbors are mowing- ugh guess I better too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin