Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tweet

The 'operator', according to my DH, is having some technical difficulties.  Yesterday I took some sweet pictures ( with my tiny Kodak Sure Shot) of Bubba before and after his Senior Picture session, and only the outside pics turned out. Aargh..... so, here is my handsome first born, the summer before his senior year.... before he flies the coop!!! I never had problems before, really, but then a lot of my pictures are just the close ups of my cards... speaking of....

Here is a sweet little tweeter.  I was watching a web show, and they were talking about how much 'tabs' were in... so I added the 'hello' tab. Added stickles to the eye and wing, to give it a little bling.

One of those lazy dayz of summer.  I think we are going to get rain today.  Good thing I washed my car last night!!! You should see Tucker.... just imagine your cutest stuffed animal that weighs 10 lbs, sprawled out on your lap, feet up in the air (think animal road kill), head hanging off the side.  All this as I type.  Too cute, too funny!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Bubba is such a handsome guy! They grow fast don't they!

Cute card! Rain really??? I don't think so! HA HA! Maybe since you washed your car and all! We could so use the rain!

I got my sketchbook today in the mail! I am so excited! Did you what theme did you pick???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin