Friday, July 30, 2010

Shopping Friday

Isn't that what you are supposed to do?  If you are 'born to shop' ....go shopping on Friday so you can find great buys to look FAN-Tab-U-Lus all weekend long???  Here would be that great card to send off to 'said' friend who shops.  Inside it says: You go girl!!  I'm not sure who the original design is by.... I'm seeing a lot more 'fashion' stamps come out with purses and shoes and bling! Flowers for broaches, lace and sparkles!
Sending good wishes my dads way.  This weekend he is partying it up with his high school classmates for their 60th Class Reunion. He was on the planning committee.  I've been 'out' for 28 years... right now I have no desire to meet up with highschool classmates.  It was a different era!
Happy Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin