Monday, September 16, 2013

Every Beat of My Heart

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart - Helen Keller


Week #38 LIFE'S simple pleasures - hearts

A lot of people collect hearts!

Not the loving hearts from a family member, but actual hearts that they find on their journey though LIFE.  Real heart shaped 'things'.  This week I want to explore hearts.

On one of my walks I found this heart shaped leaf.  There are a lot of leaves in the shape of the heart and each one I see is beautiful.  I like how there are two different leaf shapes in this picture and there is a small stream of light separating them.  But the way I stood on the path I only really noticed the top leaf, the dip in the center made the heart ♥ shape say....'hey, look down here!'.

 
It has been an interesting journey seeking out LIFE'S simple pleasures for me personally and for my 2013 posts to my blog. 
 
This is week #38 and I've seen an interesting pattern in my search and research.  Many of my simple pleasures are names of musical groups,  civic organizations, titles of songs/books/poems, or something defined completely different than my initial idea.
 
Heart is a singing duo from the 70s, Mended Hearts is an organization to aide awareness to prevent heart attacks, Achy Breaky Heart (* the title to  my blog post is from a Rod Stewart Song) A heart ♥ is a symbol for love or it's an organ that keeps you alive.
 
Do you collect hearts?  
 
Stay tuned to see what else I found. Nature has an interesting sense of humor.  I've also made a lot of he♥ART art!
 
Wherever you go, go with all your heart - Confucius

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin