Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Heart Check

Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year - Ralph Waldo Emerson

 
Week #38 LIFE'S simple pleasures - hearts
 
Just like the word SHINE and being a part of the House of SHINE - finding things that SHINE...
 
This year of simple pleasures I having been trying to find things that are about the heartHearts in nature, hearts in art, hearts on cards,  I heart ♥'s!!!!

Although I don't think it is sign language, a lot of Instagram and Facebook pictures have people holding their fingers together in the shape of heart.  Do you know how hard it is to take a picture like this by yourself?  Ha ha.... I had my hubby help me.  Neither one of us have ever really formed our fingers like this ... there is something about it though.... holding your fingers and hands together and raising them above your head up to the beautiful sky... that truly means love!
 
Put you heart, mind, intellect and soul even into your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
 - Swami Sivananda

Wikipedia defines heart : The heart symbol or "heart shape" () is an ideograph used to express the idea of the "heart" in its metaphorical or symbolic sense as the center of emotion, including affection and love, especially (but not exclusively) romantic love
 
I've taken on a personal challenge not only to SHINE, but to look for hearts in nature.  I think it's a sign ...
 
It's a wild and wonderful LIFE (world)... follow your heart and let the adventure unfold!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin