Thursday, September 19, 2013

Secret Heart

Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.

** title of this post is the title of a song by Feist

 
Week #38 LIFE'S simple pleasures - hearts
 
I've been looking for hearts.  Collecting them with the lens of my iPhone.
 
When we go Geocaching or a walk around the neighborhood, I'm try to find nature working it's magic, creating this simple shape.  Above, seeds together fell from the tree and landed on the ground and I saw the heart!
 
Love in unexpected places.

 
I'm still going to collect hearts on nature walks and when they just happen!  A sign from the universe? It's like a secret!!
 
Sometimes, on personalized creative greetings, I doodle a heart. They may be obvious... or they could be slightly hidden.  It's like a "where's waldo" game! 
 
Where's the heart???
 
Dear Heart:
please stop getting involved in everything.  Your job is to pump blood, that's it!
 
Off to look for secret hearts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin