Thursday, October 10, 2013

Card Board Shoes

LIFE is short, buy the shoes!

Pinterest Success!!! Yes!
 
Okay, if you follow my blog, you know that I like pretty things and clever words!
 
This weeks Simple Pleasure is shoes
 
I'm squealing with delight when things come together.  I finished a Pinterest project and it was a success.... a card board!!!!
 
Not cardboard, but a board to hold my creative greeting cards!!!!!!!


 
And look, I was able to 'pin' creative greetings with SHOES as the featured cards!
 
Here's where my inspiration came from http://www.pinterest.com/pin/136937644893151619/
 
I will shoe show more about this fun cardboard  or card board I made in future blog posts.
 
There is an entire board for Pinterest Successes!!!
 
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin