Monday, October 14, 2013

Double Bubble

When you blow bubbles you are sharing your bad breath in cute little containers.

 
Week #42 LIFE'S simple pleasures - things in the shape of a circle
 
Ok, it's not that I'm grasping at straws to come up with topics for simple pleasures... but I didn't think I could write a weeks' worth of information about bubbles!!!  But I CAN write about things shaped like a circle!
 
Super Giant Bubble Recipe
1 cup dish soap
1 cup corn starch
2 tbs. baking powder
Mix in a large bowl, stir gently as not to create a bubble mixture, let sit and have some bubble fun!
 
 
Yippee, kind of giddy! 
 
Had a short Photo Shop tutorial (ha) online, that took me a couple of hours, and now I finally was able to create the graphic design above! Almost looks professional. 
 
Although you can't see the teeny tiny individual circular bubbles, you all know they are there!!
 
 
See, I told you!  Any twist on LIFE on my blog can be created into a whimsical creative greeting card.  This one is circa (around about, approximately) 2009.
 
If  thought bubbles appeared above my head, I'd be screwed!
 
There is bubble gum, living in a bubble, drinking bubbly....
 

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble ~William Shakespeare

 What kinds of simple pleasures can you find this week that are shaped like a circle?

 

*aargh! typo error. can you spot it?  or does your mind trick you?


 

 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin