Monday, October 07, 2013

If the Shoe Fits

Since all great journeys start with a single step, you should probably have on a cute pair of shoes.


Week #41 LIFE'S simple pleasure - shoes

"Oh, I don't need another pair of shoes" said no woman ever!

This week on my blog I'm going to talk about shoes.  Although it's not a FREE simple pleasure, I'll bet most woman think that getting a new pair of shoes brings them a lot of joy, happiness and pleasure. 

I think I have started a new tradition buying myself a NEW pair of shoes for my birthday. Instead of a birthday cake and some flowers... just help me pay for a new pair of shoes.  Check out this post from a couple of years ago Birthday Shoes.

 
 
Shoes: item of foot wear intended to protect the human foot while doing various activities.
 
Fun fact: the foot contains more bones than any other part of the body.
 
LIFE is short, by the shoes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin