Thursday, October 17, 2013

Wear a Smile Today

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.~ Dr Seuss



Week #42 - LIFE'S simple pleasures - circle shapes

As I've mentioned all week... it's not that I can't find topics to write about for LIFE'S simple pleasures, but there are some things that might not quite deserve an entire week of posting.  So, I've been looking for common place things that are in the shape of a circle. I found these stickers in one of my stashes.  They make me smile!!!!

Today, it's the classic stylized representation of a smiling human.... a smiley face.... a smiley=emoticon :).  Introduced in 1963 it has become an iconic symbol through pop culture. 

A smile is happiness you'll find right under your nose ~ Tom Wilson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin