Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Make Your Bed!

LIFE is to short, jump on the bed!
If you really think about it.... the idiom 'sleep like a baby', which means to sleep very soundly isn't really true if you've had a baby.  For the first couple of years my babies didn't sleep soundly, they'd wake up hungry, or fussy, a diaper needed to be changed or they wanted to be comforted.  Sleep like a log might be more accurate!

Week # 43 LIFE'S simple pleasures - your bed

My bed is a place where I suddenly remember everything I was supposed to do.

Do you pull the covers up tight and cover your head... or only pull the sheet up to your chin?  Do you kick the blankets off at night?  Or do you turn up the heat on your electric blanket?

And then, is it important for you to make your bed every morning as soon as you get out? You like everything in it's place, clean and tidy.

Or, do you love sliding into an unmade bed, because it doesn't really bother you? It's more comfy that way!!!

10 little monkeys jumping in the bed
one of them fell off and broke his head
momma called the doctor and the doctor said,
"no more monkeys jumping on the bed!!!!"

If I jumped on my bed, I'd hit the ceiling fan and there would be more injuries than a broken head!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin