Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Welcome Home

When you finally go back to your old home, you find it wasn't the old home you missed but your childhood ~ Sam Ewing

Echo Lane
 
If you are new to my blog, welcome! 
 
'Old' friends and family, thanks for taking the time to stop by!!!
 
I hope that you come back again.  I also hope that you will scroll down through my blog posts and see what I'm all about.  I'm a recent empty nester and am going through the changes and stages of this new twist on my LIFE.
 
In 2013 I set a goal for myself to find LIFE'S simple pleasures and to document them each of the 52 weeks of this year.  A simple pleasure is something that we tend to forget about and yet it is mostly free.  It is something that brings a smile to your face and good feelings of great memories to your heart.
 
Week #40 LIFE'S simple pleasure - home

 
Home is the place where it feels right to walk around without shoes.
 
As you can see, I can put a twist on my topic and I even have a creative greeting card for most every one of LIFE's simple pleasures.  I love pretty things and clever words!
 
Home:  It is generally a place to provide safety and is used as a center from which people or animals base their daily activities
 
The picture on the top of this post is my childhood home.  Isn't it cute? 
 
In discovering LIFE'S simple pleasures, I found that it is important to sprinkle these simple and favorite things throughout my day, and I try to almost EVERY day.  
 
LIFE is too short.
 
Shouldn't we all sip a favorite beverage, raise our face to the sun shine, look forward to a FuN MaiL day, smell the roses, honor our country, sit and swing a spell, go on an adventure, listen to the sounds that are around us, and enjoy our home?
 
When I was at home, I was in a better place
~ Wm Shakespeare

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin