Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Asian Orange aide

This isn't quite the simple three layer card that it looks.  I had to cut out a mask that I could stamp the grid image into.  And it was one of the those 4 x 6 stamps so I had to make sure I covered everything else I didn't want stamped.  Oh, by no means in the big scheme of life, this is a simple little task, just a bit more involved than the average stamp and go type of card!  Always these images with the one stem and the flowers splattered about, give me an Asian feel.  And always orange cards remind me of fall.   Roughed up the edge of the white paper to make it not so perfect. Little gems in the center of the flowers. What say you?
Interesting experiencing Sushi (Sushi (寿司, 鮨, or 鮓?) is a Japanese dish consisting of cooked vinegared rice which is commonly topped with other ingredients, such as fish or other seafood,[1) yesterday.  It was good, and I'm happy my kids like to try different  cuisines.
Got an email from the high school boosters club, 20 days and counting.  Yikes, but the thought of my oldest and his last year of high school. O  M  G!!!!  Our little fuzzy Pomeranian got a hair cut yesterday... we can't help but look at him, laugh, and think how adorable he is.  Gotta take a picture of my baby too!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin