Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School

This is a fun, fun library card pocket card I made.  Tell me if you can spot the mistake.  Sort of a where's Waldo.  Got this cute idea from Mish Mash.  It's fun to re-create things on my computer PrintMaster program.  Some people have to buy embellishments.  I even designed the school background paper. I had found the date stamp in a clearance bin, duh... it only goes to 2009... not good for anything I make this year.
Went up to Wisconsin to visit the Grandparents for the last time before school starts.  Summer 2010.  We went down to Lake Michigan and had a photo shoot.

 I'm behind today.  Early morning PT appointment, then getting haircuts and running errands.  V-ball tryouts for Sissy tomorrow.  Cross your fingers for her!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin