Friday, August 13, 2010

Lolly, lollie, lolly pop

What's old is new again?  So, I thought this was a new kind of flower, crafters were making on their blogs, now I'm seeing the tutorials came out last year.  Something has been rejuvinated.  But I like it, cuz I missed it the first time around.  So, these lolly flowers are just tiny fans made into a circle, to create the folded flower shape.  But so cool when you remember making those paper fans in 6th grade, now on a smaller scale you can create a fun embellishment.  I used a page torn from a book to add this one.  If interested here is a tutorial I found on Rhonna's blog
I really like the tiny ones that measure less than an inch in diameter.

In other news.... Yay, Sissy made the sophomore v-ball team for high school.  It was kind of scary there for a day, cut throat!  But life is happy, but a little sore in our house.  Registered Bubba for his senior classes.  Had to reschedule a few things, he had lunch 8th hour (9 period day)  they only have lunch 5,6,7.... so it was weird the schedule could even be printed that way.  But now, everything is ready for him!  Yay, and boo!!!!  And it's Friday, going to go see Eat, Pray, Love.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin