Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Re-runs

I had to go into the belly of the archives to bring up an old picture to post. No new creative grettings!! cards to post.   Eight months ago I started my other blog, Creative Greetings Too!!!
That one is just my paper craft blog, in case anyone who doesn't want to know my personal blogging can just take a look at what I have in stock to purchase!! Oh, I so wish I knew how to use this stupid computer to make my own blog stuff, web pages, designs etc... Because our computers had that BLUE SCREEN of death around Christmas time, things just haven't been the same.  And for me to do any designing through PrintMaster or Kodak, I have to go back and forth between the kitchen computer and the lap top.  (Life should be so bad, huh!)
While I still have him home, I'm going to USE Bubba to help me get a bit of cleaning done, since my lower back is still not 100%.  It is so hard to do chores when you have pain in your lower back.  Sometimes I can't get back up when I bend over.  That is so funny!!!!! Aargh!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin