Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We are the world

I think all any true artist needs is crayons!  You can sketch, you can color in, you can mix colors, you can use it for resists, you can choose a mood SUNSHINE YELLOW, Cotton Candy or Fuzzy Wuzzy!! You can sharpen them, you can smell them, you can get them under your nails, you can melt them and create one colorful BLOB!!
Whipper Snapper design
What up? I have been watching Seinfeld reruns lately.  I really couldn't stand the show when it first came out back in the 90s.  I thought it truly was a stupid show about nothing.  But I've gotten older and more mature, ha!  I get it now, and laugh out loud.  And it helps having been to New York, I get an idea sometimes of what they speak....my attempt at satire...

  So, what is it with 'guests' in Wal-Mart or any super store?  They waddle down an aisle, STOP without any  directionals and park their big ole fat cart in the middle of the lane, and they are TOTALLY oblivious to the fact that you are coming down the aisle behind them... going about your business because you know what you came for.  And with their big ole cart, they often have a big ole @ss and at least two snotty nosed brats running in circles around the cart and climbing the store shelves! You say politely "Excuse me" and they don't hear you.... so you say it louder.... and they are totally shocked that you spoke to them.  They pull the cart toward themselves and are wedged between their muffin top and the store shelve, leaving room for one brat to stop and stare at you from the fraction of a space. There is barely enough room for you to squeeze the cart past. And as you get around this obstacle and find the few things you need, you say to yourself  "Why did I come here in the first place? and get me the hell outta here!"And when you are done, of course you find that only 2 check out lanes are open and that lady is in the line ahead of you!
Have a nice day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin