Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel

Well, not that that is a bad thing... but I guess this past week I made two mini scrapbooks and no cards, except for this one that is not finished.  It's missing a sentiment of some sort.  Based it off of a 12x12 scrapbook page, where the orange boxes  would be small pictures framed by the different coordinating colors of the page.  So, just imagine!
I had physical therepy for my back issue early this morning and now I am hurting.  I have to type quick and go stand up and stretch and whine in the corner.  I'm so upset that this 'thing' is just so bad and doesn't seem to be getting better.  It is very hard to keep my house clean and do all my mom stuff with a back that has pain!  Whine, whine .... whine.  Gotta go stand up. 
Ciao! 
 as Liz would say in Eat Pray Love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin