Thursday, August 05, 2010

Quack, quack!

A more involved card with 6 layers(?).  There are some designers out there having fun with all these layers and embellishments and doo dads and ribbons and scallops, and stitching!  I know!!! It's someone who works for the post office, because cards like this should be 'hand stamped' with EXTRA postage so as not to mess up their machines! the postal service has it in for the craft makers!!!!
 Baby boy colors for someone with a new arrival.  Not as pastel as some other baby cards, but a solid statement!
Although, and yay! the sun is shining, I'm feeling a little blue.  We have lived in Illinois for over 4 years now, and although I feel our house is a home, I have not felt connected to community, the neighborhood or the people.  It feels like a lonely place.  And some day (soon) I must find out a small purpose of my life.  You can only make so many cards you can't sell, you can only volunteer so many times before someone doesn't call you back. 

Oh, but what joy to have your little doggie laying on his back, spread eagle for you to rub his cute little belly!!! Dream.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin