Friday, August 06, 2010

Just a note

Card making has come a long way baby!!! We've got layers, it's brads, it's sewing on the card, it's using notebook paper and punches, embossed backgrounds, it's ribbon and it's computer words and it's coloring and shading.  Not just simple stamp in the middle of a card with a stamped word... that's old news!!!! My shading makes this look 2D and it does seem to be popping off the page. I have to admit I'm kinda proud of this one!
What a wonderful morning!  We have the windows open and it was low of  63 last night with no humidity.  Love that!  I have major clean up duty in my 'studio' today.  Too much creating fun and not putting anything away.  It's Friday!!! Yippee!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I totally love this one! So cute! Love all the layers and your coloring! ADORABLE! Making a mess in the "studio" is much more fun that cleaning it up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin